To start, here’s a picture of my cat:
Now, here are some facts about me:
- I have two cats and one boyfriend. His name will just be Boyfriend, for now. Actually, to be honest, I have one cat (Minnie, pictured above), one boyfriend, and one boyfriend’s cat (Stella, a menace), but who’s really counting?
- I am a writer. This is a blog where I write about things I like, and this will also include my own writing.
- Currently getting my MFA at a school that I hate. More on that later.
- I’m Jewish! I talk about it a lot.
- I like fantasy lit a lot and have such trouble finding books I want to read these days. Pls recommend me good fantasy lit. Pls.
- I like other books, too. I like almost anything lighthearted and funny.
- Ina Garten taught me how to cook. I mean, so did my mom. But Ina Garten fine tuned it (through the TV. She doesn’t know that she did).
- I recently got a sewing machine!! You can watch me botch projects all the time!
- Jo Henny Wolf is one of the best humans I know, and also seriously amazing romance/erotica writer. You should check her out.
In this blog, you will find writing (a lot of stuff about writing), crafting, fooding, book reviewing, and pictures of my cats. If you like what you see here, check out my twitter, tumblr, and pinterest, and stay tuned for more things I may decide to do.